over kill car ?

i hope that helps if not just let me know if there anything else you need and i can see what i can do //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

would it be possible to go aero port instead of vented. i hear if tune right aero port can sound good to. if not i can add more death to the box if needed to make up for the rest if that will work i just need to know how much more i would need.

both are classifed as ported. You have slot port and aeroports.

Flared aeroports take up less space and is more efficient than an slot port. Add more depth and do two 4 inch flared aeros.

its easier to a proper sq inch port area per cubic feet ratio if its a side port.

both are classifed as ported. You have slot port and aeroports.
Flared aeroports take up less space and is more efficient than an slot port. Add more depth and do two 4 inch flared aeros.

its easier to a proper sq inch port area per cubic feet ratio if its a side port.
so what you saying is with the amount of space i have if i add 4 more inches to depth to the box and run 2 4 inch flared aero ports instead of a vented box i could run 2 10's then ?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.