over kill car ?

well if that is the case i can build a box that size to then. but the question is what are the port wall size needing to be for 33-35hz ?
hyBxrey.png

I have a system in my 08 350z. Look up Fatisbac on youtube to see vids of it. My box is tuned at 36hz and the car hits the meter best at 40hz. Im running 2 sundown 8s on 2400rms and i run 145db outlaw score. If you are not planning on doing a front stage in that car, anything louder than the factory sub with over power your mids and highs and you wont hear anything.

I have a system in my 08 350z. Look up Fatisbac on youtube to see vids of it. My box is tuned at 36hz and the car hits the meter best at 40hz. Im running 2 sundown 8s on 2400rms and i run 145db outlaw score. If you are not planning on doing a front stage in that car, anything louder than the factory sub with over power your mids and highs and you wont hear anything.
i already replace everything up front so i'm good there and i was wondering about the 8's. what size alt are you running.

i already replace everything up front so i'm good there and i was wondering about the 8's. what size alt are you running.
I have stock alternator. Been running this set up for almost 2 years now and haven't had a single issue. All I have supporting my electric is a kinetic HC2400 battery with a 4awg wire going to the front for charging. Both my amps have less than 2' of wire between them and the second battery. I've got a regular interstate battery up front for cranking, but combined with the other ive got almost 3000 amps to pull from. My big amp also makes power at 2ohm so when Im running at 2400 rms my draw is only about 150 amps.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.