people local to houston

Participant count
  • Participant list

latin22
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
I know this may be a long shot but is there anyone in the Houston area that's running Dc audio XLs (m2 if possible), ssa zcons or nightshades that is willing to give me a demo? I'm trying to decide on some new subs so any help would be great. I live in the league city area but ill drive to meet up as long as its not too far like conroe lol.

I see that the Big D(Dallas,Tx) stepped up to the plate????????//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

Drive about 4 hours to Baton Rouge for Import Face Off and you can get all the demos you want. Lol.
Looks like there are some USACi shows coming up in your area. Go peep them out. People are usualy more than willing to give demos.

United States Autosound Competition International (USACi) - Scheduled Events
ya'll hitting this one up?

03/31/12 09:00 2 Baileys Audio Lakefront Tour LAKE CHARLES LA 228-324-7671 FE+CS TP LC Civic Center - 900 Lakeshore dr - Lake Charles - La - 70602 aka Midnight Fantasies

4 hours is a long *** ride for a demo lol. Yeah I have been to a few shows here in houston and they are really small ( at least the ones I've been to). the only decent one I attended was the bass battles at Fry's. I lived in central florida for 13 years and they always had great shows especially SBN. oh well but if anyone is willing to give me a demo let me know.

check that list out... there is some other ones besides houston that will be having shows. I'll end up at the one in Baytown and some of the other ones.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.