Pioneer OEL Screensaver

gosharpie97
10+ year member

Finally had the opportunity to create a screen saver for my Premier 980BT.

Had fun doing it as you can view your work as you go.Was a little dissapointed in the downloading time to the HU.All in all was pleased with final results.

............go

Didn't realize how much I would like watching my custom display......but it's awesome. Wish it would fit more than 1 8sec video though. Could you guys fit more than 1 video or more than 7 pics on it? Wondering if downgrading the resolution of the pics would help fit more. Also I'm finding that only recording the LKA files on CD-R works...not CD-RW...which wastes a lot of CD-R's.

a while ago I found a forum for the oel screensaver and I downloaded a vid of 2 lesbians 1 was eating the other out and everybody who saw it thought it was the ****

Thanks, great site. Some guy will actually make you your own movie screensaver using pics of your car. Pretty cool stuff. Looks like there was lots of traffic last year but slower this year.

Thanks, great site. Some guy will actually make you your own movie screensaver using pics of your car. Pretty cool stuff. Looks like there was lots of traffic last year but slower this year.
you can make one if you want. go to pioneer's website has a download for the software.

can anyone help me out here, i have the movie and background visual i want to burn, i created the lka file but when i burn it and put it into the cd player it says "no audio"... what am i doing wrong

i got it figured out, i wasnt in download mode.

they dont tell you about that on any of the sites, and they briefly mention it in the manual

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.