planet audio speakers any good?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Heres my thing when it comes to choosing new speakers...unless you have owned a previous pair by the company, or its on a soundboard at a local audio shop, u really have no idea if your gonna like them until they are installed. With such diversity in today's market, its hard to choose speakers that makes your ears happy. I hate kicker components and personally think Infinity's sound better, but there are people who would say Infinity ***** and Kicker rocks.

Thats my 2 cents.

yeah i got duals from walmart hooked up running on a punch 200.2 amp and they are amazing to me. i think if you run everything properly anything can sound good. this kinda contradicts my question but i havent heard anything really as far as amplified speakers go except what i got

Take your speakers and imagine cleaner, harder, and better sounding at higher volumes, thats what happens when you amplify components. Whats your budget looking like for this upgrade? Also, are you looking for just high's or do these mids need to put out some bass as well?

im on a very little budget. i dont wanna spend more than 30-40 bucks. and iwant coaxials just for the fact that its a simple hook up. and no i dont need any bass from my speakers. sorry i havent been here to respond ive been at work for a while

Ah, yeah with that budget I would go with what your talking about //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif If you do decide to go that route, let me know how it goes!

If you think Duals sound good then you shouldn't have a problem with P.A. Their new speakers are very low end though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Falcons

5,000+ posts
that **** i dont like
Falcons
Albion, New York, United States
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date