PLZZZZ help with components

Participant count
  • Participant list

Geminidj2000
10+ year member

The Bad Luck Kid
Denver
I wanna down my component price so that ill have them in my new car by cinco de mayo...... so far i cam up with this list im trying to spend around 300-350 for the components and Kick panels. Kicks for a 1996 exploere are 139.99 off of sound domain so im look for 6 1/2 components hers what Ive3 seen so far

Kicker Rs6

Cdt Cl-51

Jbl Gto605

Mb Quart Rsc 6.5

Infinity Kappa 60.5cs

the jbls are the least expencive and im gonna be running 60 rms to them for start later ill prolly upgrade to eith 85 or 100 rms depending on whicjh amp i decide to get Im looking for some good midbass and really good hight so think of it as i would be playing jazz i listen to hip hop but it east coast hip hop so there alot of tone switches what do u guys think?

all i can say is that youll be very happy with a set of kappa's. Mb quarts might be to high for your listening style, but kappa's can also be kinda higher pitched. I have the 5.25"s so im guesing the set your looking at will have a little more bass. I've heard good things about the kickers, and the cdt's. Not ever really heard of JBL, not that it means there bad, but i would think there might be some hype about them if they were comparable..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.