port length question

ok so correct me if im wrong please. Using a 2.25" vent, if i went 8.5" deep and made the L shape and went 14.75" i would end up at around 30 HZ?

you cant guess this **** if you make one wrong cut it messes up the whole thing lol

google subwoofer box programs and make sure its decent

dont just guess

you cant guess this **** if you make one wrong cut it messes up the whole thing lol
google subwoofer box programs and make sure its decent
I wouldn't trust a lot of those subwoofer programs for good estimates //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif They don't take into account a lot of things in general....and can lead you in the wrong direction if you don't have some prior experience.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.