power acoustik

martin8
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
i think i should make a hate thread on how crappy power acoustik is. mine and my brothers amp broke and they were both power acoustik. and there costumer service ***** i was talking to this lady and she was falling asleep i was like wtf!!! and they said i had to pay 80 dollar repair fee on a 130 dollar amp cause they lost my recipt. thats more bull i dident pay it. i sent another recipt hen i recieved the amp today and the sides werent even screwed down all the way wow how lazy -__-.

well im still on a budget i was looking at the crunch groundpounder somethng like that says 2100 watts or somethin. i think its gonna be better then PA. and i have a 15 alpine type r. im runnin around 800 watts rms i want to double that around 1500 for the sub maybe a little less

well im still on a budget i was looking at the crunch groundpounder somethng like that says 2100 watts or somethin. i think its gonna be better then PA. and i have a 15 alpine type r. im runnin around 800 watts rms i want to double that around 1500 for the sub maybe a little less
what amp is putting out 800w you have?

i think i should make a hate thread on how crappy power acoustik is. mine and my brothers amp broke and they were both power acoustik. and there costumer service ***** i was talking to this lady and she was falling asleep i was like wtf!!! and they said i had to pay 80 dollar repair fee on a 130 dollar amp cause they lost my recipt. thats more bull i dident pay it. i sent another recipt hen i recieved the amp today and the sides werent even screwed down all the way wow how lazy -__-.
What site/ place was that?I ll know not to buy from.Regardless of what amp you have, its the service/warranty issues im concerned about?No need to trash this guy for what he has , or what one can afford,.Thats BS!! At least he is letting us know not to buy from these people, as they seem not to give a S H I T about our hard earned money, let alone validate the warranty??

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.