Question about Classified Section

acubsfan
10+ year member

Cubs Fan
Does anyone else consider it bad taste to buy something from someone on the forums here and then try and resell the item for nearly double the price paid? Just wondering, not going to mention any names...

Actually, not nearly double, actually double.

Does anyone else consider it bad taste to buy something from someone on the forums here and then try and resell the item for nearly double the price paid? Just wondering, not going to mention any names...
No,if you dont want it then don't buy it

No.. Because you might have helped the original seller if they were in a tough spot and needed it gone.. its up to you on how you use what ever it is you bought..

I don't need help financially. Not the case at all. I got them for the cheap on these forums, so when I didn't use them I felt like it was respectable to sell them for what I paid. I guess based on your responses you guys don't give a ****, good to know I guess.

do you not know what i am saying..

Say the first person sells it because they need money on the spot.. so who ever buys it helps them out.. Even if they didn't NEED money.. The first seller had the choice to sell it at w/e price they choose.. The new owner has the choice to do with it as they please.. try to sell it for more keep it burn it w.e.. its theirs.. no one has to buy it

do you not know what i am saying..
Say the first person sells it because they need money on the spot.. so who ever buys it helps them out.. The first seller had the choice to sell it at w/e price they choose.. The new owner has the choice to do with it as they please.. try to sell it for more keep it burn it w.e.. its theirs.. no one has to buy it
Um yeah, I know what you are saying. It's not rocket science. Knowing what you are saying and agreeing with it are two different things. Obviously the seller can do whatever they want, I just think it's a dick move since I passed on the savings I got to be nice.

forsale threads are not deleted by mods for a reason.. so you can see what people buy things for and check their habits. so because, you didn't sell it for what you could have and the person who bought from you did, you're mad? lmao

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/slap.gif.87520e8ca8e90076ac30e777c0de5331.gif

idk I still see it as.. it belongs to whomever bought it.. they can do with it as they please.. there is a public source to view how much it was bought for if it was on here so if you do try to sell it you might run into trouble

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.