Question on subwoofer wiring

Participant count
  • Participant list

SilveradoKicker
10+ year member

Oklahoma
Ok...I have 2 4 ohm dual voice coil subs...the kicker comp cvr124's...anyways i had a professional install these subs in my single cab truck because there is no way that i could have done it myself...they are in a dual 12 inch sealed box...and they have the plus and negative click things on both sides...but this is were i get confused on the drivers side I have a wire that comes off at the end into 2 and 1 goes into the positive and 1 goes into the negative...but then on the passenger side i have two wires and 2 go into the positive and 2 go into the negative...which doesnt make since to me because there the same subs...but the problem is the other day i was vacuming out my truck and i accidently hit one of the wires out on the passenger side and i thought it was as easy as plugging it back in the hole...but both my subs wouldnt play so i didnt know what to do so i tried every combination of hooking the wires back in on the passenger side and both of them still wouldnt play so i dont know what is wrong i guess im just not smart enough to figure out how they were plugged in there...but if anyone understands anything about what i just typed please help me...thanks alot //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.