Question

chinny
5,000+ posts

Banned
Miami Dade
Okay, heres the deal. Im buying a Viper 791XV and i want to have keyless entry, but my car doesnt have Power Locks(2000 Neon). I will buy 4 actuators but my real question is, would i have to buy that Module that DEI makes i forgot the part number in order to use keyless entry with the 791?

i just got my 791 installed, cool little thing... one thing i like about it the most is the viberate option so when im in school, does the prestige have that?

the 791 is the best alarm on the market but dont be surprised when you go to do the power locks and the shop charges you an ass ton. the locks in that car are cable driven i think(dont quote me on that) and it ***** really bad to do actuators.

the 791 is the best alarm on the market but dont be surprised when you go to do the power locks and the shop charges you an ass ton. the locks in that car are cable driven i think(dont quote me on that) and it ***** really bad to do actuators.
The locks in the neon are driven by bars, and im not having a shop install all this.

Why? Enjoy tossing a lifetime warranty out the window?
Well just because the shop will tear a bigger whole in my ass with installation, im having some one experienced do this, hes my girlfriends dad's truck mechanic/electrician, he knows what hes doing.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.