R/C Car For Sale

Too bad its not a truck.. I was into this stuff when i was younger... Easily had 3k worth of miscellaneous stuff and ready to run trucks!

Sold most at flea market to get my first car!! Haahhaha

I'll do $100 and you pay shipping... Not really into Electric RC's plus you're a douche but I do want something to beat around with.
Just 100 come on man the speed control is brand new and cost more then that.. Just 150 plus 10 to ship

What do u mean?
Sorry its been years since Ive messed with the R/C cars. i know that the lower the turn number, the more powerful the motor, beyond that, I dont really know..//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

to clarify the motor turn count question, the Turn count of a motor refers to the amount of winds of copper around the armature of the motor. Lower turn counts generally mean more power, lower torque, and higher RPM capacity but they need a lot of current to spin. Low turn motors are more suited for lighter chassis and smaller tires (road course cars) but are not exactly limited to those.

The fact that TJ's motor is brushless lends the idea that the motor is lower maintenance and more efficient (brushed motors need their brushes changed after time and contain more parasitic loss in power). The lithium polymer batts also mean that there is no cell memory like there would be in your nickel-metal hydride and nickel cadmium so you don't exactly have to worry about cycling your batteries. LiPo's also tend to keep peak performance until almost fully discharged where NiMh and NiCd batts linearly lose power throughout discharge.

I wish I could help ya more TJ but good luck with the sale. I always think about getting back into the hobby but I've got too much on my plate.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Imtjnotu

5,000+ posts
Me Gusta Edition
Imtjnotu
San Diego CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies