R/C Car For Sale

lol ok thought i would offer,i got it from a member here and had some buddies me and the wife were gonna play with but one got locked up so its just sitting right now....if i unload it soon ill hit you up

ok in all seriousness. (because half the comments were jokes)

Did you use this for RC racing? is it set up or qualified for RC racing?

Because there is a local auto shop 10 minutes from me that holds RC racing on saturday nights. Gas and Electric.

And my brother and his friend wanted to get into it. But they wanted a gas one. But I don't see why they wouldn't start out with something else to get a feel for it.

Let me know. And I will show him this when he gets off work

Because there is a local auto shop 10 minutes from me that holds RC racing on saturday nights. Gas and Electric.

And my brother and his friend wanted to get into it. But they wanted a gas one. But I don't see why they wouldn't start out with something else to get a feel for it.

Hey jock i just saw this. No it was not used for official racing I work nights and never had the time to really do anything with it besides drive at work on out huge lot of people bump again

Actually if yoyr just getting into the hobby electric is the way to go. gas cars are finicy and if you have no experience they can be frustrating. this car seems like a pretty good deal. if I had funds i would snatch it up.

glws

What scale is it? It looks like a 1/16. Or did I miss that, not that I'm really interested, we have five we have no time for all ready.

Actually if yoyr just getting into the hobby electric is the way to go. gas cars are finicy and if you have no experience they can be frustrating. this car seems like a pretty good deal. if I had funds i would snatch it up.glws
thanks man its a steal of a deal considering all that i put into it...

and im not sure of the scale i am very new to this hobby

its 1/10 scale. and these things are fun as hell. wish i had the cash. i used to have a dozen or so of these things. 1/24 scale to 1/8 scale. gas and electric. hated the nitro ones, always had to tune the engine, make sure the **** filter was clean, blah blah. electric with brushless and lipo is the way to go. charge battery, go to feild, run for 40 minutes, done. and the 5400KV motor should be ~ equivelent to a 12-14 turn moter. for each volt it receives it will spin 5400 RPM. with his 2 cell lipos(7.4 volts) you are looking at 38000 RPM, depending on gearing that puts you in the 40-60 MPH range. the componants on this car are worth upwards of 500 bux. toss in the batts and charger and you are looking at ~650.

Matt

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Imtjnotu

5,000+ posts
Me Gusta Edition
Imtjnotu
San Diego CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied