Re audio mx recone

IIRC, those speakers had heating problems and wouldnt often result in what you got, blown. id imagine SPL audio would be your best bet with any fix. RE audio today is shifty.

IIRC, those speakers had heating problems and wouldnt often result in what you got, blown. id imagine SPL audio would be your best bet with any fix. RE audio today is shifty.
Ya i kinda remember that also... When did they first go to that style... 09ish.?? Never really kept up with re audio...

Ya i kinda remember that also... When did they first go to that style... 09ish.?? Never really kept up with re audio...
around there. i never cared for anything new from them. i look at them up to 06. after that i am no longer interested.

the RE SX, XXX and SE were my favorite subs.

around there. i never cared for anything new from them. i look at them up to 06. after that i am no longer interested.the RE SX, XXX and SE were my favorite subs.
I had an xxx for awhile back in 05ish . Sadly it got stolen after a couple months.. :-

Ok re emailed me this morning... Its 180 plus shipping.. So add another 35 for both ways.. Think im gona pass... Will have to much money rapped up in it!! :-/

i have never done 1 but would deff be interested. was told they were the most ineff sub on the market, would like to change...
They are underhung and with 4" coil. Could be similar to old XXX where some coil alterations would help.

I have motor only that I'd sell on the cheap if you want to mess with it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.