DEEPER BASS? multiple 10's multiple 12s/ 4 15's or/ 3 18s

Joe562MMA
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
i know this is a really vague question but in your experiences what combos of sub-woofers get u the loudest deepest bass uve heard ..

id like to hear from people who have had multiple setups such as 2 18s or 4 15s or 6 12s 8 10s..ect

stuff like that ..

as of now i have 4 15 alpine type rs but im either gonna do a multiple 10,12 or 15s setup or go with 3 audioque 18 hdc3s aluminum coil..

with a sound stream x3 6500d

but i wanna do some research first:fro:

I just did 24 10s in a clambshell..that thing was nuts for deep bass... lol

The enclosure will mean the most for response. The rest is up to what you want to buy and visually see when you look at the system.

x2 on the OA-18's they are some nice subs. And if you are looking for "deep" bass definitely look into using a 4th order they have some great low end response especially if you take the time to tune them properly. I have a single OA-12 in a 4th order right now tuned to 40hz off ~800w and there is still a good bit of authority all the way down to 18hz, enough to make my pants flop around a bit

someone wants to buy my full system 4 15s an box an sundown for 11..an just starting from scratch i also have another 400$ to play with so about 15 four a crazyy system..

someone wants to buy my full system 4 15s an box an sundown for 11..an just starting from scratch i also have another 400$ to play with so about 15 four a crazyy system..
1500 isnt much brah... my single 18 was about 4k after all was said and done... not to say you cant do it though.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.