Requesting Help from the Anti scam Squad

when i get more time ill explain the rest later lol kinda in a hurry, funny thing is when i was looking for a solo x 12 and finally got a deal that i wanted from someone he imed me on aim (since he saw that i got it) he asked me how a solo x 12" sounded im like"you had 2 18's you should know, then he drifts off subject and i said well your profile says 4 12"solo x on 2 zx2500.1 and he could not explain..

his aim is B b B o Y 145 if that helps

brandon bowmancory bowman (brother)

emily goodrich (girl friend)

sharmaine i think is her name (mother)

here is cop that has helped other recoop there loss he might be of some assistance

Dan Beck

765-762-2449 Veersburg PD

i got more let me see where i have it all wrote down
Veedersburg, IN. ?? sounds right with that 765 area code, i was just out that way yesterday, for gas and bail fees and an addy i'll go talk to buddy

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.