Road Quake Audio & Accessories

raod quake *****!!! Summit Sound & Security is THE best in northeastern ohio ( as far as customer service and install experience), hand's down... then runner up is Centurey 2000...
Look at these......

1079logoonhum.jpg

1079doorpod.jpg

1079buildcustomglassdoors.jpg

1079amps.jpg

And these are pictures are of a build that is currently still in progress

4-15boxportpic.jpg

reinforcementonmybox4-15audiopulse.jpg

mylincolnls4-15boxtunedat38hz.jpg

frontview4-15boxwithoutbaffle.jpg

I beg to differ!

The hummer was custom built for 107.9 Radio Station and is seriously insane the turntables are on a motorized track that retracts and just look at all that glass work.

The pictures beneath the hummer are truely a monster in the making. It will soon have 4 15" Audiopulses in it. If your going to be in the lanes watch out for this monster with over 300 in of port area it's going to be moving a lot of air.

So would anybody else like to make false posts concerning Roadquake Audio's ability to do custom work?

i went to road quak and thought i walked in a flea market... there was crap every where and the guy there was very unproffesional... if you want the best for everything i would recomend ROMAN CHARIOT:greedy:

Hey Parker G do you know who actually worked on that project? My boy Rob works there use to be at audio outlaws and hands down Rob is one of the best installers I have seen. He has only been at quake since the summer but man he can do sum shyt. Jus wanted to know if it was him who did the hummer or not.

This place is horrible, half of their **** is stolen and the dude that works there has tourretts and is a complete idiot. All the wiggers go there thinking they are sweet.

These accusations are very rude and not true !!! This is a great example of a "RED FLAG" customer. NOTHING IN MY STORE IS STOLEN, NOTHING LITTLE BUDDY. We are the largest car audio company in all of ohio. It has taken alot of hard work and education in the industry. NO COMPANY IN THE WORLD HAS EVER PLEASED EVERY SINGLE CUSTOMER AND WE HAVE MANY GREAT POSTS FROM NUMEROUS CUSTOMERS, AS YOU HAVE SEEN. !!

Did your mother raise you to push over people in wheel chairs ???? Great Upbringing buddy !!

This is " THE GUY WITH TOURETTES " I'M THE GENERAL MANAGER OF THIS COMPANY THAT SELLS 4.2 MILLION DOLLARS IN PRODUCT GROSS A YEAR, I'M CLEARLY NOT AN IDIOT. WE DON'T ENJOY DOING BUISNESS WITH AN INDIVIDUAL WHOM CHOOSES TO VERBALLY INSULT SOMEONE WHO HAS A DISABILITY. Our company does have the right to treat customers as they treat us. Each sale at roadquake is done on an individual basis !!

I'm sorry your manners from home were brought into my store. You should come back into my store and I'll give you a huge discount since I'm clearly the better person here, and i won't even call you names. !!!

i work for american bass and we sell to them and they are all ********. **** that place rob is a beast tho he's like the only cool person there

they are pretty helpful me and my friend went in there and we are fairly new to car audio and they talked to us for like 45 minutes tehn some of teh people showed us tehre systems and gave us a demo

i work for american bass and we sell to them and they are all ********. **** that place rob is a beast tho he's like the only cool person there

I take back that comment. They have done alot to improve the store and staff and are very knowledgeable now. They have alot of great prices and they're install's are real nice.

Obviously people have all sorts of opinions about road quake. I live in Cleveland and there are not many car audio shops. There are a few but most seem to either have absolutely minimum variety or they have some nice stuff with outrageous prices. Out of any car audio store I have visited and purchased from road quake the most and have always been able to get a deal from them. I picked up a hc800 BNIB with a fuse holder/wire/terminals ect. for about 150 out the door. Now, their selection as far as amps and subs go, well that changes up a lot. The parma location carries the Audio Pulse drivers, //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/omg.gif.05aa02c3095d6ce9338996654eca0863.gif and often they sometimes have Sundown amps (I've seen a SAZ? maybe a 3000 or could have been the 1500). I have not had anything installed their, yet, it could happen, but from talking / bull shitin with the guys who work there just about every time I go in I would let them install my stuff. They are courteous when I go in and I don't get the usual "Watch me walk away and heckle someone else into buying something since you are just looking" attitude, that you might get at other shops. Road Quake is cool in my book.

you guys should check out best for less car audio (parma) or auto sound and security (willoughby)

road quake has been around for a while now. i remember when they were in the flea market also, that was many years ago. they're still in business today so they're doing something right.

I think all who take **** about roadquake needs to rethink what they are talking about. As far as them treating you like **** then yeah the old jake maike and them guys did not take car of you. rich and lil hairy and jared and amazing guys. if you and not wanting to pay the price don is always willing to help you out. Bestfor less and noyz and toys and big boys toys they all **** they rip you off. ok how many time do you go back to their shops to buy something new you really dont bc they take all your money. Rq is willing to work with you give you a 1 yearr warrenty that no other shop offers. they are all aroud the best and im happy they made it this far !

why is it that almost all the people who are praising rq have 1 post and terrible spelling/grammar?

I went into that store, looked disorganized. Reminded me of the flea market days, just a bigger location. I work with a guy that knows the owner personally. The guy i work with, wouldn't trust him one bit. He's a theif, constantly rips people off, then laughs how he screwed someone. Usually you hang around the same people as yourself...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...