Rockvilles new subs

I'm half embarrassed of my one set of JBL GT5-10's but they were killer for the price.
At the time they were out, they were some of the best subs below $100. Every day I regret selling my Infinity 1262s that I paid $40each for (used a friend's best buy discount.) The GT5s and Ref series were nearly the same, the Infinity had a slightly higher power handling. I was able to score 2 860s nib from Sonic last summer and my dad has a 1060 in the hot rod.

At the time they were out, they were some of the best subs below $100. Every day I regret selling my Infinity 1262s that I paid $40each for (used a friend's best buy discount.) The GT5s and Ref series were nearly the same, the Infinity had a slightly higher power handling. I was able to score 2 860s nib from Sonic last summer and my dad has a 1060 in the hot rod.
I paid $50 each. If they had a bit more power handling I'd keep running them.

did ya'll see the one with his sister when the ps belt came off from subs hittin'?

His sister is pretty **** hot! I've always enjoyed his videos as well. I've definitely tuned in to learn a thing or two. Seems like a chill dude I'd like to have a beer with.

They were pretty efficient subs and didnt need a lot of power to get loud and they did well in large boxes but that only helps so much when you want way more than 140db worth of bass.
I've had them in a relatively small ported box and they get down on 500 watts. 1.35 cubes per sub. Had them in .85 sealed and did well also, for sealed.

he replied to me on you tube maybe he'll get with me and i can record him or help him out., he lives close..
You, help him? lmao....you can't even help yourself, let alone provide good info on here instead of misinformation. Hell, you thought OFC and OF were the same....

You, help him? lmao....you can't even help yourself, let alone provide good info on here instead of misinformation. Hell, you thought OFC and OF were the same....
ad said OFC!, not my fault company means cable instead of copper... and u can't set a xover and ragged on my post about they last $50 model rockville sub that kr is saying 2 did 150 db but now u warming up a little hu.. i was 1st to post wolfram months ago then rockville no one care it's all crap but now what everyone talking about? idk what any of that has to do with helping someone do stuff, hold stuff, hand him stuff, hold video camera etc?

ad said OFC!, not my fault company means cable instead of copper... and u can't set a xover and ragged on my post about they last $50 model rockville sub that kr is saying 2 did 150 db but now u warming up a little hu.. i was 1st to post wolfram months ago then rockville no one care it's all crap but now what everyone talking about? idk what any of that has to do with helping someone do stuff, hold stuff, hand him stuff, hold video camera etc?
Your gonna get laughed at. Nuff said.

Yeah I can see Gramps at EXO's house filming...Gramps, the camera is upside down. Oh sorry EXO.

"gramps, I asked for power wire...wth am I supposed to do with this speaker wire...lmao

Lol. Rockville was already a forum boner...

Like 4 years ago. Half of us were fully aware of them.
yeah but when i posted the last model few months back peeps were all saying thats crap and gramps looking crap subs again but now like u said peeps like them and have 2 thread about it.. ALSO THEY SOLD OUT!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.