Rockvilles new subs

Ruh rohhh...
wow.. i went to site last week was gonna order 1 right then and they were sold out lol, so i ordered big 3 wire instead. thank g*d.. i don't need another sub issue.. i'll either end up with sq hds3.1 or another fu (wish i had done a recone before) either one maybe better that the k9

Depends. The sq scene have been using pyle "blue fire" 15s for IB installs for awhile and they are dirt cheap. The t/s specs just happens to be perfect for them. Money means quality but with care. You wont hurt budget stuff.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Idk what makes you say that? He has a pinned comment from 2 hours ago saying Rockville wants him to do a giveaway.

He could be completely full of **** like most people!
Looks like he backtracked on a lot of stuff he said.

Guy makes a lot of claims.... He's stated on facebook he helped design the sub for Rockville, states we a lot when describing Rockville.... I don't know... Something just isn't right there...

I also have yet to see where EXO blew up his sub.... I can't find anything he posted about it... and if he did and the subs are a problem why is EXO giving away two K9's? Why does Rockville never share his vids... but share Exo's? Hell Rockville doesn't do a giveaway Exo, BigD or even little ole' me but wants one with a guy with who averages less than 1000 views per video?

It just seems off........... Not trying to bad mouth him... just something doesn't add up.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...you get what you pay for.
But I'm a bad guy when I say it.....

I know he has been running their stuff for a couple few years now. Decent for the money he has into it I suppose, but not impressive. Even after Rooney built his new wall it's just not very loud for the power and cone area and he NEVER goes on the meter at shows. He and his wife are real audio enthusiasts though.

Anyway, **** rockville. They call their 1000W sub "4000W" and sell it for 120$ a pop they deserve everything they get when nitwits blow them up and start bad mouthing them. They could have just been honest and called it a 1000W sub and for the price it's still as good as anything in that tier or a little better.

All I gotta say is that I'm glad I did not cheap out and I almost pulled the trigger but didn't... I went another route instead I'm happy to say

FilUbO4.jpg

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.