Southeast Region roll call: tuner jam jackson, ms 10/22

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
    Participant count
  • Participant list
i will be there as i said before. me and a buddy of mine are headin up. **** hangover aint helpin a bit, nor the fiberglass fumes at 9 in the morning. u dont possibly have a dremel do u? i dont know of a way to use it, but i need to cut my speaker holes out of this glass box and my tools are in storage from the move.

I don't think there is a memphis MS.... is there?

yes there is. i believe its around philadelphia area. anyways, my bad for the no show toaster. im goin to orlando wednesday and my father flipped a ***** when i asked to go. my mother was all for it, yet my father goes haywire over something so petty. so be it.

well, the show was pretty good.

i got coerced into running the tl meter, for outlaw spl, and we ran about 70 competitors thru. got to see some old friends, like jimmie walker.

going to put up some pics on my sounddomain sight thru the day, have a look!

Dangit, I always miss the good ones! 70 competitors?!?! That's the best attendance I've heard of for a MS-TN USACi competition. I have a couple of friends at Empress Audio too.... I'll bet there were there with the demo vehicles. I'm really kicking myself now. Missed an awesome indoor show and saw a pathetic football game instead.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.