SAZ 2000d - speaker terminal hook ups?

Participant count
  • Participant list

reclessantics
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
SC
Just got my amp but wanted to double check -

so i read the manual, and you basically only us, 1 set of speaker terminals?

just more options for ohm wiring?

so if i have a single 12 (ex) @ 4 ohm, ill just hook it up on the right terminals ( - +) like the manual says,

and if i have 2 12's each 2 ohm (and i want to run @ 2 ohm) id hook it up like its a 2 channel, each speaker to a terminal? but if i want to hook 2 d1 subs id wire them to 4 ohms, or w/e, but use 1 terminal? does it matter?

just can't use both for 1 sub, or 1 sets of pos/neg wires , (like bridging)

word just wanted to double check, so stick to the right one, even if im wiring 2 subs together? (ill come to a single pos and single neg anyways.)

lol i said that as an example
I was just poking fun at you. My cousin made me laugh when he brought me his MTX 81000d and said "Dude, my amp is so badass.... I only have one channel hooked up and it makes my 13w7 hit so hard!" He was a little disappointed when I told him that his MONOBLOCK has two sets of speaker terminals for wiring options ONLY!

haha yeah i caught that its all good yeah man i love it, just hooked up a shiesty sony xplod, @ 4 ohms. till my mj 18m's get here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

but still i think im gettin a wee bit of voltage drop.. big three, stock alt and batt. its in a chevy silverado 1500.

i thought most stock elec. can handle at least .6k watts? and im no where close max on the gains. i have a 60x4 and maybe 400watts out of the SAZ.

going to go snag a voltage meter asap

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.