Scammer: Kmanian

slam
5,000+ posts

CarAudio.com Veteran
You said you were gonna pay me the other $50 3 times in the past 2 months for the wardens I sold you. Its always "Ill get you next week". I understand there was some family issues. But, I never seen or heard from you other than me contacting you. Sorry, I have to post up in this section but I think this is the only way I possibly will get the last payment for the wardens I sold you. Also, I prolly wouldnt post this up if I didnt see you interested in other wardens in..... here

15" ia warden v1 d2 - Car Audio Classifieds

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/electrical-wiring-classifieds/609780-fs-8-kinetik-hc1600-16v-batteries.html#post8632060

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/electrical-wiring-classifieds/609780-fs-8-kinetik-hc1600-16v-batteries.html#post8632060

Real cool man... real cool

Guys, the OP is correct I have forgotten several times to send him the $50 I owe him. I fully intended to, and it is actually pretty sad to be labled a scammer for $50. OP will get his money and I will carry the scarlet letter.

Guys, the OP is correct I have forgotten several times to send him the $50 I owe him. I fully intended to, and it is actually pretty sad to be labled a scammer for $50. OP will get his money and I will carry the scarlet letter.
come on dude. tighten up.

BTW, the $50 was an over site as when the Western Union transfer was done, I sent $800 instead of $850. If I was going to "scam" someone would I pay cash to him and then rip him off for such a small amount of money?

come on dude. tighten up.
I will ask the tumor in my head to ease up a bit. All BS aside I have had a head injury, I how have a noncancerous tumor that has several effects including migraines, vision loss and short term memory loss. Not that it is the OP issue, but I think it worth mentioning as I have been a member here for longer than some of the noobs have had pubes, and in that time I have had ups and downs, bought and sold tens of thousands of dollars of equipment and to be in the position of a scammer is not a place of comfort. As I said the OP will get his $50

I will ask the tumor in my head to ease up a bit. All BS aside I have had a head injury, I how have a noncancerous tumor that has several effects including migraines, vision loss and short term memory loss. Not that it is the OP issue, but I think it worth mentioning as I have been a member here for longer than some of the noobs have had pubes, and in that time I have had ups and downs, bought and sold tens of thousands of dollars of equipment and to be in the position of a scammer is not a place of comfort. As I said the OP will get his $50
If you forget so much and have $1K to spend why not just send him his $50 now via PP?

i was as shocked as you.

I've had numerous head injuries that have resulted in periods of depression, onset of ADD, mood disorder, and short term memory loss. Hell, I didn't even like bass until after some serious head trauma (I can go into very scientific/biological reasons as why if you really want). I'm still good for my word though.

Like whitedragon said, if you have $1k to spend on amp, you can obviously pay him $50 right now and be done with this and save your name tonight. Should always take care of your debts first...

I don't use PP anymore as I live in the Cayman Islands and uncle Sam makes it a nightmare, Hence why I send money via Western Union. I am a grown *** man and I do pay my bills and I admit when I am wrong. The OP is correct, and I absolutely will pay him, via Western Union.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

slam

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
slam
fort worth, tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies