Scammer: Kmanian

Holy crap some old schoolers rolled out. how the hell are you guys? rc10 these new guys want to cook your *** regardless of your willingness to tell the truth, admit guilt and make it right. I guess it is just the difference between being our of diapers and still having someone wipe your butt
I'm not exactly a 'new guy' here and I was ready to cook your ass. Fact of the matter is it still took a public thread to get you to pay up. I find it hard to believe you consistently 'forgot' to send the money, nor do I believe Slam would exactly let you forget. From the original post it sounds like he asked you about it on multiple occasions and kept getting put off, thus the need for this thread. I don't really give two shits one way or the other seeing as I have no money investing in the situation but every single 'scammer' thread that gets created on this website chips away at it's credibility and the trust the userbase has, especially if it's from an older member such as yourself. Like others have said, you paid up, more than what was required so kudos to you. But in the end don't act like you did nothing wrong and these guys were just jumping your balls, they're all just looking out for the well being of the forum and it's members.

Well that and everyone likes a good public shaming...

I'm not exactly a 'new guy' here and I was ready to cook your ass. Fact of the matter is it still took a public thread to get you to pay up. I find it hard to believe you consistently 'forgot' to send the money, nor do I believe Slam would exactly let you forget. From the original post it sounds like he asked you about it on multiple occasions and kept getting put off, thus the need for this thread. I don't really give two shits one way or the other seeing as I have no money investing in the situation but every single 'scammer' thread that gets created on this website chips away at it's credibility and the trust the userbase has, especially if it's from an older member such as yourself. Like others have said, you paid up, more than what was required so kudos to you. But in the end don't act like you did nothing wrong and these guys were just jumping your balls, they're all just looking out for the well being of the forum and it's members.
Well that and everyone likes a good public shaming...
So why exactly did you decided to post here? Seriously, did you even take the time to read all the posts? If it was simply pubic shame that got me to pay up I would have paid when he created ome of these threads on caco. It had absolutely nothing to do with public pressure I can assure you that. I don't know what you drama queens want other than the truth, but that is all you will get from me. I admitted wrong doing, I paid double and people like you decide to throw a kick in afterwards? Seriously what is your point? What would you habe me do other than admit wrong doing and making it right?

So why exactly did you decided to post here? Seriously, did you even take the time to read all the posts? If it was simply pubic shame that got me to pay up I would have paid when he created ome of these threads on caco. It had absolutely nothing to do with public pressure I can assure you that. I don't know what you drama queens want other than the truth, but that is all you will get from me. I admitted wrong doing, I paid double and people like you decide to throw a kick in afterwards? Seriously what is your point? What would you habe me do other than admit wrong doing and making it right?
Stop being such an asshole about it for starters.

An ******* to who? The OP? Nope I have nothing but respect for him. To drama queens like you? You stuck your head into something that was dome and had zero to do with you. So you want to step in slap someone and them just let you? Or do you expect me to say gee I deserved that? You step into a fight that has zero to do with you and throw your weight around, expect some weight to be thrown back.

I was wondering if you were still around myself....I just got back on here a couple of weeks ago...I use to pop in and out ever so often...
Holy crap... Look who it is. Im not here much anymore either. Between 3 of us weve sold and bought 100 of thousands of audio. Good ole days.

Thanks Kmanian! I havent been there yet but will hit them up between 2-5 and post up. Thanks

Holy crap... Look who it is. Im not here much anymore either. Between 3 of us weve sold and bought 100 of thousands of audio. Good ole days.
Thanks Kmanian! I havent been there yet but will hit them up between 2-5 and post up. Thanks
cool, let me know it there are any issues.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

slam

5,000+ posts
CarAudio.com Veteran
slam
fort worth, tx
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies