Sealed 15 inch enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list
Put in the bracing and primed the inside. Will probably carve the holes in the top tomorrow after work and finish paint the inside. I’m waiting on leds, a piece of plexi and some mini relays to get here so I can do the electrical before I put the top on. The inside will be painted really dark red.
B444FEAE-C8D9-4A14-A9B5-53C8DC61B64B.jpeg
63777735-45D9-4EBB-B814-0CD7AE5218D6.jpeg

It was supposed to be a cherry on one side painted red and a bomb on the other side painted black, but I drew it on the box a few times with pencil and followed the wrong fvcking line when using the router. It was too far off to fix the bomb into a nice circle without being too large, so I just made them both cherries.

Finished it off with a cherry on top. Nice
Thanks. It was supposed to be a cherry on one side and a bomb on the other but I did the routing on a Sunday with a 6 pack of blue moon already down and fvcked it up. Decided to just roll with it to get the sub installed today. It was going to just be plain mdf but I got big ideas after a few beers and extra time. Lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...