should i put 6*9 in the back tray?

Participant count
  • Participant list
it's a hyundai lantra 96

quite a large saloon

and i was told a 6*9 will make the sound more wide

but i know a sub and a comp should do, so i am really confused //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

anything?

anybody?

allso when i install the components, should i seal the door?

i dont have anyspace to build a pod inside the door

will the door be good enuff without sealing?

if i build a box inside the door it will block the window wouldnt it?

Leave the 6x9 alone. They will be good enough fill for the car. You don't want anything to drastic in the rear anyways as all you want is some fill. Get some good components stick them in kick panels if possible. Kick panels produce a much better sound than doors, but if you don't have room put the good components in the door. You might need a spacer if the speaker is too deep, just make sure you have a good seal around the speaker and the spacer.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.