skar or sundown

2 skar vvx 12s or 2 sundown sa 12s?I got plenty or airspace for both of them and will probably get a SAZ 2500d
Whatever you do stay away from skar thats the only advice i will give I made the mistake! Get sundown all day!

From what I've heard, sundown sa's will get a little louder, skar vxx's will get a little lower. In the end they are pretty similar

i got a single skar vvx 12, it gets crazy low, the sa's get really loud, not sure what you'd lean towards here, im not much of a '"loud" setup person and the skar has pleased me...

i got a single skar vvx 12, it gets crazy low, the sa's get really loud, not sure what you'd lean towards here, im not much of a '"loud" setup person and the skar has pleased me...
Have you witnessed this yourself or are you just talking to talk? I've never been more impressed on a pair of 12s in that price range. Only had 750 per, probably closer to 600 realistically. Could play down to 20hz forcefully. Doubled the power and had no issues what so ever. Had that same setup on 3k for about a year without a single problem. /nutride

Have you witnessed this yourself or are you just talking to talk? I've never been more impressed on a pair of 12s in that price range. Only had 750 per, probably closer to 600 realistically. Could play down to 20hz forcefully. Doubled the power and had no issues what so ever. Had that same setup on 3k for about a year without a single problem. /nutride
i have never owned sundown, never said i did, ive been around alot of sundown though, i am impressed with sundown, at the same time i was impressed with my skar i was expecting WAY less from it...

I currently own 2 Sundown SA 12's in a 4cf enclosure tuned to 33Hz off of an Audioque 1200 and they are very good subs IMO. They get pretty loud and sound pretty good. I have never run Skars but just from the bad reviews about the owner I would stay away from them. We don't need to support owners like that, where as Jacob from Sundown has helped me himself with a few technical questions I have had on this and other forums, and his product is also very good. My vote goes to Sundown //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.