skar or sundown

I want loud and low bass, which one between aq and sundown?
"loud" is subjective, so that will be more of a question for yourself..."low" has more to do with the enclosure design/build and install.

Both subs perform very well and can play low with no issues.

If you want low lows (20's) get the skar. I've heard both in the same enclosure (4 cubes net 30hz) on 1200 watts and the vvx got lower. Sundown was louder to the ear above 35hz. No experience with audioque subs

Wifes running a skar vvx8 in a 4th order and you could swear its a 10 maybe even a 12 to some people. It does fine and we are pleased. I dont care what issues people have with Skar as I bought the sub knowing none of Skars issues from ebay. Ive been happy with the sub and most importantly so is the wife. Does it shake all hell in her 2010 altima-yes does it sound great to us- yes does it hit the lows= EXTREMELY WELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.