So much hate...

What frequencies do you like the most?

• Total voters
20 to 30 hz range for me

I don't see how people are saying the lows don't hurt lol, might not be as painful as the higher notes but that pressure from the low notes does get pretty intense.

I like the feeling of the airflow and all of the vibrations over having my nose twitch and feeling like I can't breathe.

I really do not like anything above 45... I like it low. Anything higher than that drives me crazy.
You feel that way too, I can't stand subs playing higher tones it really just sounds Terrible to me even though others seem to like it?

I love it when my pants are rippling, and my back doors are flexing, and my ears are getting the pressurized feeling that happens in the twenties... But it just sounds soooo loud in the thirties that I had to vote 30-40hz.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

They were awesomne man. The components and Coax speakers I shoulk have kept. Theyre amps were pretty nice too. I never ran any of theyre subs...
Buck, great idea. I did that tonight, and it actually didn't wheeze like a fat guy trying to run a marathon. I am going to put two windows that...
Oh, just for future reference. Put $800 OBO, or you will only get that $600, or less. ;)
If your audio system constantly draws more amperage than your alt produces, it will drain your battery, to the point of the battery needing to be...
The one and only mtx amp I've run was like that (it was black with the fake chrome platistic badging back in '01 I think) the first time I made a...

About this thread

murph

10+ year member
Low for Life
murph
Richmond,VA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date