sound deadening...

for a ranger and your doing the complete interior i would get 2 rolls to be safe and whatever you have left you can sell on here, many people want deadner but dont wanna buy a whole roll

some people have different opinions on deadning the roof. but i dont think 80ft^2 would be enough for a supercrew, if i were you i would personally get 2 rolls of raamat and i think that would cover what you wanna do, and have a little left over

some people have different opinions on deadning the roof. but i dont think 80ft^2 would be enough for a supercrew, if i were you i would personally get 2 rolls of raamat and i think that would cover what you wanna do, and have a little left over
Yup, it's best to get as much as you can afford at the time. You don't want to have your car/truck interior torn apart then realize that you don't have enough deadener.

I've only used dynamat xtreme with dynaliner foam, good results. On my wifes car I will be using secondskin, thought I would give them a shot. I wouldn't buy cheap deadener because of the horror stories out there. It all seems well once installed, but years down the road is when you notice problems.

i like how nobody really helped you haha

good ol' CA.com

i just got done deadining my ranger, well the doors of it.

i used one whole roll of rammatt for just the doors and its an awesome diff

two layers on each of the door skins and a layer of ensolite for each too

i also went crasy with "Good Stuff" and filled in all the gaps and such on the roof, pillars and any where else

that did some good with road noise and a little bit with the flexing

good luck with it all

i like how nobody really helped you hahagood ol' CA.com

i just got done deadining my ranger, well the doors of it.

i used one whole roll of rammatt for just the doors and its an awesome diff

two layers on each of the door skins and a layer of ensolite for each too

i also went crasy with "Good Stuff" and filled in all the gaps and such on the roof, pillars and any where else

that did some good with road noise and a little bit with the flexing

good luck with it all
i personally dont think you would notice much difference between one or two different layers. i would have rather tackled a bunch of spots then overload on one

yeah, actually i was helped a little bit. I already knew about the deadener showdown, i just wasnt sure how much to get, but i guess it doesnt matter what is said, i will spend all the money i have on it considering i have all my amps, speaks, subs, boxes, and wires that i need. What else should i spend money on, weed? nah i think i will go with some deadening instead. But thanks guys!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.