Sound not traveling through seats

So the way they are hooked up now is stupid in other words? lol
No it makes sense just take the neg off the batt and than take the two sets of wire going from your amp to your subs and put both of the positive wires together in the bridged positive on your amp and do the same thing for the neg speaker wire in the neg out on your amp.

Yea I had these put in by some jackass guy simply because it was the dead of winter and i dont have a garage so im going to get those bridged when I get home hopefully that should give them a good bit more bass

Maybe the build quality has to do with it.

I have two ten inch cvrs at about 300 rms each in a sealed enclosure and putting down the seats does not make much of a difference in my mustang. They still sound loud and and give that bass you can feel through the seat

Update, so the subs were not wired correctley they were dvc subs with on wires going on one pos/neg input of the sub. I rewired them to bridged at 4ohms the sound was much deeper although my amp is crappy so i dont think im getting the best i can get. I got a deal from my local craigslist for 2 Alpine 12' Type Rs so i hooked those up and I can actually hear them with my seats up. Im trying to get a decent mono amp now any sugestions for those type R's?

Update, so the subs were not wired correctley they were dvc subs with on wires going on one pos/neg input of the sub. I rewired them to bridged at 4ohms the sound was much deeper although my amp is crappy so i dont think im getting the best i can get. I got a deal from my local craigslist for 2 Alpine 12' Type Rs so i hooked those up and I can actually hear them with my seats up. Im trying to get a decent mono amp now any sugestions for those type R's?
Ppi bk1800.1

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.