SoundQubed returns call or email?

no, I meant he wishes I was Caitlin Jenner, he's into that kinda thing from what Ive witnessed here. As far as my experience goes with them I have nothing but good. I've pestered them with my dumb questions they have always responded with in an hour. Ive also noticed on a few facebook pages that Im on, the people that blast them right out the gates " Soundqubed customer service *****, they didnt reply to me quick enough or, I emailed them on friday night about why my subs smell like smoke after I ran 2k to a 1200 rms sub right out the box, let me put them on blast on social media seem to get put to the back burner too. Be patient, be professional. I treat my customers the same way.

no, I meant he wishes I was Caitlin Jenner, he's into that kinda thing from what Ive witnessed here. As far as my experience goes with them I have nothing but good. I've pestered them with my dumb questions they have always responded with in an hour. Ive also noticed on a few facebook pages that Im on, the people that blast them right out the gates " Soundqubed customer service *****, they didnt reply to me quick enough or, I emailed them on friday night about why my subs smell like smoke after I ran 2k to a 1200 rms sub right out the box, let me put them on blast on social media seem to get put to the back burner too. Be patient, be professional. I treat my customers the same way.
Haha... yeah, I always give the benefit of doubt. I dropped off the box at the post office today, and came home to find the sticky note I was going to attach to the bad speaker... still on the notepad. They'll have to troubleshoot which one is bad - should be pretty easy.

CHAD

USPS tells me that SoundQubed business address at 1141 NW 1st street is closed. The online tracking status or the speakers I returned (2-day priority shipping) hasn't changed in 5 days, so the speakers I'm returning are in limbo.

I called SQ, and they haven't received.

Called USPS and its all automated... so I find a local post office in Oklahoma City and call that.

They tell me to call a different post office in OKC.

I call that post office and the guy says that the carrier for that rout said that the business is closed, and doesn't deliver mail there.

I call SQ and they say, no, there are people there accepting mail.

Call Post Office back and guy says the carrier "probably sent it to a forwarding address".

I call SQ and give them the shipping info and what the post office told me.

SQ calls post office, and guy tells them it will be delivered (that was yesterday).

Today, the tracking info has STILL not changed since the 7th.

Too much drama for me.

CHAD

**** at that point id be like, here's your tracking number SQ - it's your problem now. I did what you asked and the package was shipped to the address you gave me.

Yeah, DD is moving headquarters, so I'd assume SQ is coming with them to rent out the extra space
Sq rents space out to dd..

Dd is a joke, cheap subs and cant ecen take 200 watts rms. Id rather buy a boss sub then that shet.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk

Sq rents space out to dd..
Dd is a joke, cheap subs and cant ecen take 200 watts rms. Id rather buy a boss sub then that shet.

Sent from my draconis using Tapatalk
Lol, I can tell you're kidding about the second part. I hope you're kidding about the first part too.

Errybody knows SQ rents space from DD, lol

I'm trying not to be impatient, which is tough with no mids in the daily driver. It would be cool if SQ went ahead and sent me the replacement speakers. I build guitar tube amps and guitar effect pedals, and had to eat costs for transformers and parts that go bad. I fix it no questions asked. Drive an hour to someone's house to fix it. Whatever it takes.

I can't say SQ has been bad to work with. They answer the phone and return emails. But, if you've moved, you've moved! Update the daggum address on your RMA automated email form and there's no problems.

CHAD

They have a new facility. SQ should be fixing this. 

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

Why? You think they don't have shipping issues.
No, everyone knows jesus ships sundowns on angels backs

No, everyone knows jesus ships sundowns on angels backs
Well right there's the problem. I shipped on a regular old bald eagle.

logo.png

CHAD

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.