Northwest Region SPL contest, on AUG 9th, sun, monaco and evens, in the Sears parking lot

AK,CO,ID,MT,ND,OR,SD,WY,WA

sub-FATHER
10+ year member

Resurecting this sport
denver, CO.
parkhill car club is hosting a show on Aug 9th in the Sears Parking lot on Monaco and Evans. There will be a Car Stereo Soundoff for Cash prizes. there will more than likely be two classes. and to make it fair: 1 class will be from 1 sub up to 2 (15s) being the biggest subs allowed, and the 2nd class will be 2 (18s) or multiple subs and up. demo vehicles are welcome but are not allowed to compete with the genereal public, If you didnt pay for the system, you cant compete with it. Entry fee will be determined. but probably not more than $20 to enter. and the Black Crx will not be entering... lol.

SO by sponsored vehicles you mean like, Team Members? I'm considered to be on many Teams.

Also James won't be allowed to bring his black CRX? Thats kind of discriminating isn't it?

sorry didnt meant no sponsor, no demo vehicles from shops. if the shop pays for the equipment then its not fair to the others. if your sponsored thats fine. as for james and the CRX,,, he will be running the show. and we want others to compete and not know upon arrival they have no chance,

That Would Be Cool. Hopefully I Can Have My Van Ready For That Show. Only 5k For Now But With 4 18s. Need Another Goliath. Just Built The Box Yesterday. Its Sick....

so buy the response, anyone with only 2 12's on 1200 - 2000 watts isnt gonna stand a chance? i have 2 customers that if for nothing other than to be metered want to come, but not really worth the drive if they have no chance at all of even placing. be way too hard without wattage classes for smaller setups to even bother with it.

so buy the response, anyone with only 2 12's on 1200 - 2000 watts isnt gonna stand a chance? i have 2 customers that if for nothing other than to be metered want to come, but not really worth the drive if they have no chance at all of even placing. be way too hard without wattage classes for smaller setups to even bother with it.
Get used to it bro.. Thats how things go around here. Not enough people to do "wattage" classes, so it's not even worth it. It's really not even all about winning, just go to hang out and shoot the ****. If I go I won't compete, just setup under my EZ up and demo it.

But I wont be able to make it to this show. No amps till October.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

show up at noon and you can be metered on the termlab. also it is about hanging out. and i was beat by two twelves a couple of times. so its about the set up and installation and box. ive been beat by 1 18 also. but ill still show up to meter and show. jsut to get others into the game.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.