Ssssssssllllllllllooooowwww

mike75356
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
pittsburgh
Whats going on with the forum latly man, today is the worst its taking for ever for me to get into any thread. Any one else having this problem ? Makes me want to not even be on here cause its annoying as all hell //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Yea it only does it to me on certain days. Today and yesterday have been horrible. I have cable internet and it is taking me around 30 seconds to open anything on here.

clear your temp. internet files and cookies, defrag. your had drive, restart your router, modem and your comp, and give it another shot

if you're using microsoft internet explorer, crap just builds and builds and it gets bogged down, try using firefox instead as well if you're not already

oh, and try a program called ccleaner, it cleans out all your temp. folders on your computer, and can search for registry problems/ fix them for free as well. must have prog. if you p2p, imo

clear your temp. internet files and cookies, defrag. your had drive, restart your router, modem and your comp, and give it another shot
if you're using microsoft internet explorer, crap just builds and builds and it gets bogged down, try using firefox instead as well if you're not already
Alright ill try that thanks.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

mike75356

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
mike75356
pittsburgh
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date