Stereo Integrity

A few production runs came in and sold out -- currently there are supplier difficulties but Nick is working on getting them out again as soon as he can. As of now no specific ETA.

A few production runs came in and sold out -- currently there are supplier difficulties but Nick is working on getting them out again as soon as he can. As of now no specific ETA.
ill keep a look out,looks great for truck owners like myself m thx

Jake is correct. As soon as we can get our supplier issues figured out we are going to come out with an improved BM mkIV version. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Our web page didn't always read that way. You make it sound like it's been that way forever. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif We sold over 500 of the BM mkIII's before we ran into manufacturing problems. Until we get that major issue sorted out the same information will be posted on our web page. I will only post an update when there is an update to be posted.

Our web page didn't always read that way. You make it sound like it's been that way forever. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif We sold over 500 of the BM mkIII's before we ran into manufacturing problems. Until we get that major issue sorted out the same information will be posted on our web page. I will only post an update when there is an update to be posted.
Hey Nick could you recone a 15 Magv3. I purchased it from someone and one of the negative tinsel leads were broken. Could find a way to get in touch with you.

Hey Nick could you recone a 15 Magv3. I purchased it from someone and one of the negative tinsel leads were broken. Could find a way to get in touch with you.
nick@ stereointegrity.com (without the space obviously)

Also, I doubt he'd have the time to recone, but there's several members on here that are capable of it. Hopefully he'll get your email and be able to point you in the right direction.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.