Sub stopped working after spearer replacement.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Badataudio

CarAudio.com Newbie
Tx
I replaced my old oem front door speakers in my car with some kickers and 2 days later my subwoofer and rear speakers stopped working. It looks like it's still getting power and the fuse didn't look blown. The next day I tried turning it on and it worked for a day but now stopped working again. The sub is a nakamichi 8 in and at least 4yrs old. Any ideas.

I replaced my old oem front door speakers in my car with some kickers and 2 days later my subwoofer and rear speakers stopped working. It looks like it's still getting power and the fuse didn't look blown. The next day I tried turning it on and it worked for a day but now stopped working again. The sub is a nakamichi 8 in and at least 4yrs old. Any ideas.
If you still have the old speakers, put them in and see what happens.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...