subwofer OPINIONS

Also remember to use the "search forum" feature. There are literally hundreds of threads on this forum and others pertaining to this topic. Repetition gets old when it's the same, opinionated answers.

i have 2 13 jl audio w7s brand spankin new. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif.....considered to be one of the best sq woofers out there

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 PM ----------

another budget sq woofer brand that i see alot of is the dayton woofers worth checking out.

A price range would help. Describe, in detail, the type of sound quality you are talking about. Without your opinion of what makes something "SQ," we will never know what type of subwoofer you're looking for.

A price range would help. Describe, in detail, the type of sound quality you are talking about. Without your opinion of what makes something "SQ," we will never know what type of subwoofer you're looking for.
this price range is the biggie, and if you want sq remember it all starts at the stereo, if your other equipment is cheap "junk" then it will only do little to have nice woofer. and also like said above sq really depends on the type of music, and listening habbits such as volume, etc...

JL w7Dayton HO (I think, or a diff dayton model)

Dcon

Ill add a couple more when I remember
somebody made a post about the ho saying it was the best sound woofer they ever heard, and i think with shipping you can get them for around $140.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/uhoh.gif.c07307dd22ee7e63e22fc8e9c614d1fd.gif

I would take more subs then I can count on my hands over an SA for SQ... The HO being up there... Im sorry but Im very tired of seeing SA being suggested for every one no matter what the goal or set up just because its the biggest boner on here...

I would take more subs then I can count on my hands over an SA for SQ... The HO being up there... Im sorry but Im very tired of seeing SA being suggested for every one no matter what the goal or set up just because its the biggest boner on here...
yeah, think im going to buy one 12 just to play around with,and try it out, i seen the 8s and they look beefy as hell.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.