T Maxx 2.6

volstitan908
10+ year member

diesel power
TN
-hey guys i bought a Traxxas TMAXX 2.5 from a buddy

-I have invested at least 400 in the truck itself ... no even counting the roller

-it is missing 2 front coilovers and the front right lower arm is broken .... but i bought the piece to repair it

-new lower chassis braces... new skid plates.... new body post and shock towers

-does not come with a body

-it has an OS.21 motor

-chrome manifold

-blue alluminum chassis

-comes with everything you will need ....

REMOTE

TOOLBOX

EZ STARTER

2 glow starters with a charger

1 battery with a 15 min charger

container to hold fuel

-has had about 3 tanks through the motor only had for 4 weeks

-*cant send fuel in the mail ... too hazardous*

I WOULD LIKE TO GET ABOUT 375 obo plus shipping .... thanks ....

no refunds .... will post pics later

i take a dang video to proove that it runs ... sorry that you have to be an ass because something was messed up ....

no cause that just sounds odd that something that costs that much and no refund.

plus your already not on the better side of sale from when you screwed brtnboarder even though it was settled.

btw traxxas makes good ****.

you do any tournaments or anything?

no i want to but i have a awd rc car i like running better
awd is the ****.

i wanted to get new motor for the buggy i built but i havent used it in ages.

the motor i have right now can top out at like 56 mph. i race rwal cars down my block and blow them away it is so sad.

i used to do the small saturday tournaments. came in fourth a few times.

other than that i got knocked in qualifying cause the place i used to go to had some dumb hard tracks with turns right next to walls.

well lets say drifting tires on dirt tracks = fail.

the only thing wrong is its missing 2 front shocks and has a lower front right broken a arm ... it has a brand new motor that needs to be tuned and broken in .... i just need the money right now and i have to let it go

ha yeah i wrecked my awd tamiya and i broke the whole front left side off ... haha and they were aluminum parts

no cause that just sounds odd that something that costs that much and no refund.plus your already not on the better side of sale from when you screwed brtnboarder even though it was settled.

btw traxxas makes good ****.

you do any tournaments or anything?
No they don't lol. Traxxas makes things that appeal to the crowd. They make DECENT products at most. They lure "noobs" in by posting/boasting high speeds that really aren't that important. I've been involved with R/C for 12 years now and nothing Traxxas makes is really worth buying unless it's heavily modified and beefed up. I've owned a Stampede(Sold for cheap) a Traxxas TMaxx with the Pro .15 and a Revo 3.3 that I just sold not too long ago. I had to modify tons of things in my Revo and Tmaxx such as the transmissions. The Tmaxx trans had a stuttering/slipping issue straight from the factory that Traxxas didn't bother to fix or offer any parts. The Revo trans is a little better but has cheap gears and comes with poor drive shafts that snap even under the power of the stock engine and clutch setup.There's a lot more issues with the truck like not having weight on the front end and being un-balanced which causes the truck to turn very poorly and actually does what is called "Pushing" the wheels are turned but the truck just goes straight. If you want a good R/C go with something from Losi,Associated,Mugen Seiki,Thunder Tiger or Jammin.

o well i only had the 2000 rustler and it was pretty good for a ready to run car.

then i bought a losi kit and built it myself. that ***** hits like 50-54 mph.

traxxas used to make crappy stuff but came a longgg way and now makes good stuff. the new e maxx is amazing. i had the same tmaxx it was sick and took the beating of a life time and never stopped running. the only reason why i dont run traxxas anymore is cause i do drift comps and like hpi touring car drifts better

traxxas used to make crappy stuff but came a longgg way and now makes good stuff. the new e maxx is amazing. i had the same tmaxx it was sick and took the beating of a life time and never stopped running. the only reason why i dont run traxxas anymore is cause i do drift comps and like hpi touring car drifts better
Traxxas used to make crappy stuff and they still do lol. Just take a look at the Jato 3.3, it handles poorly and blows the transmission to bits all the time and has terrible radio gear. The servos often fail because there are no EPAs in the radio system. Same goes with a Revo, the T/B servo always fails and the 3.3 is known to have air leaks often. Also, take a look at the throttle linkage on the Revo or Revo 3.3, due to it's design the slide valve carb needle often gets stuck and will not open at WOT(Wide open throttle). Traxxas is the Sony of the R/C car community but a bit better. I must say that the E-Maxx is their best vehicle that they produce. The one thing that I do like about Traxxas is their innovative ideas, they come out with some neat stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

volstitan908

10+ year member
diesel power
volstitan908
TN
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies