SOLD Tc Sounds 15 5200 Fs!!!!

dwman
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
fla
ok just got it from lax916 on here he brung it to my house.I put 2 earthquake 2000/1's on it then i put 2 us 4000's on it and played for total of about 2 or 3 min it got pretty loud but amps just cant keep up.So i traded it to him and some other stuff and just got 2 other subs he had just to finish my system and something that took less power so i can finish my flase decking,trim panels and amp rack.Got shot coming up in bout 2 weeks so i got to finish the car up.

he wants to sell this sub he has no use for it just did it to help me out so$400 is the price think thats a pretty good deal

quad 1ohm coils believe it is 4k rms massive sub if you want to get nasty loud this is your sub! sure he will consider for kicker stuff thats about all he likes,solo x,l5s,l7,s amps or other kicker stuff etc.

sub is disty in the pic but it is in great shape realy.

tcsoundssub3.jpg

tcsoundssub2.jpg

tcsoundssubs1.jpg

lol you going to be throwing in that mmats amp right? since your asking 150 for the subs and 1 of them is no good its blown lol forgot to mention that 4th was blown??lmao

lmao

id like to get a nice big amp something that will do 2500@1ohm

or 2k@2ohm something in that area and maybe something to boot? matching mids amp?

BNIB 12" MMATS JUGGERNAUT D2 . If you want loud this is the sub to do it Let me know if intrested?
lol

5200 > jugger pretty much any day of the week. hope u have cash

bump for the beast of a woofer which reminds me of how much i miss my old one //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.