Northeast Region The real deal about Mike Houd & Dave Kasper

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
There Screen names In this forum is ((((Boom 24 Dave Kasper)))) & ((((DM Audio Mike. Mike Houde.))))))

After all i did for them this is the thanks i got from them. not including them bashing my name as well as a few others in this forum. These guys don't deserve to call them self's shop owners and competitors. Just remember Mike and Dave you brought this **** on your self.

(((( Ok Dave all i hear is you say only if ya knew the real deal))

One time i took you both as my brothers but family don't stab family in the back. You both went way over the line here. You seem to forget i don't mind telling everyone how bad you treated me and my family when all we did for you guys was give you the shirt off our backs.

Dave i keep hearing you say the truth what is it what Mike tells you to say cause we all know he does the talking for you. Well here you go here's the truth Mikes ego went to his head. You cannot take 4 18`s and put them in 28 cubes of box before displacement it just don't work. and i showed you that first hand with the box program.

This was the first probe where mike did not like being told he was wrong the 2nd time was to help you out with your battery which was wired wrong but like mike said he the elc major.

So to have 4 runs ea pos and neg going to a distribution block in the back and a another battery in the back with 2 runs of each going to that same block then from there to the amp is what he called hooked up right.

Well your wrong it works but this is not a 100% efficient There is a better way of getting all you can out of it.

So here is a lil advice for you Both The street C guys hook them up like this and i wish i knew it was hooked up wrong The first time we were putting in the front nsb or i would have fixed it my self and **** asking a fellow team mate to help you out.

You need to take all 4 runs of pos and 4 runs of neg run them to the back battery Then you can go from the back battery to the block or right to the amps this is the proper way of doing it. Then you will need to take a short run of neg from each battery and ground the neg side so that both battery's will take charge.

This is all i said to Mike well he told me i was wrong and im the one with the low voltage certification So to save a argue meant and me from saying words i did not want to say or regret i hung up the phone.

I was saying what the **** why is he being a dick like this its a team mate and what would it hurt to hook up the battery the right way im a team member trying to help a fellow team mate out. Not even 10 sec ltr i got a text well if this is the way your going to be well i don't want to be on the team. So i read it to my wife and she had stated that he's been kind of rude lately so i thought about it and made up my mind Text him back and said if this is the way you feel fine we don't need ya. the shitty thing is this was all over his ego and trying to help a brother / team mate set up his charging system the RIGHT Way.

Over the past yr his ego was getting bigger ever since the NY show where he did that Street stock # with my car and box we were able to use it as a team car.

Dave i tried everything i could to get you loud but for some reason you did not take any of the advice i gave.When we were in NY you took out your whole system and tried to redo it and almost got your self DQ as well as you were starting to take on some of mikes bad habits. And all i was trying to do was teach you what i learned and i would not be where im at today if i didn't know what im doing. I let you do what you had to so you could see for your self and the funny thing is Mike even said you are a dumb ass you're on you're owe. then we go back to NY and ya burp 30+ burps with a amp that's hooked up wrong in side and two big holes in the floor and battery's that are wired ****ed up and act like its my fault for all of this and your the one working on your car with Mike Cause at that point you did not even want to take my advice you started to 2nd dought me and took advice from Yuli cool he's a good friend of mine and we both share ideas from time to time.

The next day after partying I get some texts from Mike s Dad Bonnie asks who's # that is to mike he gets all pissed off at her and says Its My dad and she was like well i just asked a question you don't have to rip my head off i did not say anything cause she did and your ex girl was there as well to witness it first hand and even told you how rude he was being and that came from you're mouth. **** i even remember you saying you had some words with him as well.

So i told Bonnie his dad was having alt probes he was running one red top to two amps on one 0/0 run and the alt was not keeping the amperage up due to it constantly charging That is why i told him the first time when i had to take back out the alt and replace the burnt up rectifier they needed to add another battery but mike knows all again. So with this that is the attitude i don't need on my team i was always open for ideas if they worked fine go with it. But the way i see it is if you knew this why didn't you do it then, That suv you have is just like Chris Avery a old friend i know. I was on his team till it broke up. With his Jeep like yours he was doing 153+

I suggested this why cause All i heard was suggestions form mike lets do it like Jacobs box from drag That box would work in Chris's ride from ACT.

But In your suv the newer style body it will not. I figured we could go with something i knew worked and that was all. Mike blew a fit again like he knows all and he don't nor do i but i did know what would work in the newer style body but the box is real complex and take some time to build so the box you had was fine till the end of this year but it was your ride i would have build what ever you want if you wanted to build Jacobs Box we would have but money was tight and we did not.

The reason im stating this is cause Mike was saying i was not taking suggestions and that's all I was doing was taken suggestions but i know if you had the money what would have worked. I was willing to help you build it so you could reach your goals. I would have built any box if this is what you wanted to do its your ride.

I even showed you Both how to rebuild subs took the time to teach you all most everything i could so that we could work as a team to help each other out and look at how you come on here disrespecting me,my wife as well as Nate joking is one thing but the way you did what you did to me all joking aside.

All i can say is your both ignorant and uncaring with no respect for anyone let alone my family as well. and everyone else you think your bigger then. funny thing is neither one of you did it without my help remember all you guy do is ride under my fumes from what you said was said to mike he is a nobody if all he dose is be on my team and have me build his rides lol OK Then you guys come on here and talk **** and disrespect me when i first took you guys under my wing. Not one of you Knew **** Mike Thinks just cause he can take 3rd in the USA That he knows it all so if he know it all why did you come on my team Hummmmmmm Just Think Mike with out my box and subs in 2008 where you would be today with out my help. Mike and his big ego he has. You took 3rd remember that. I will give credit where its due. The car was yours build and the amps and that was good for a 145 and change with your box. The other box and subs were mine. Jesse and i helped you tune it so you could get the job done and win your class cause this is what we are we support every one and you were not even on my team Then.

So to come on here like you did something and talk the all this bs I got to laugh at this. It is by far from it and to think I took you as a brother of mine Mike I stuck my neck out for you and wrote a proposal for 3 major audio corp tried to help fund your way to finals and give you 100.00 dollars out of my own pocket when i was unemployed lend ya My car And Box To take to Finals 28 hrs one way. Not including me telling my wife that Dave needed your car to get to work cause she was supposed to use your car to get to work. so you could take his truck to tow The yugo out there This also meant That i would then have to take more money out of pocket to help get my wife to both her jobs each day 6 days a week. All of this for you bro. wow what a looser you are and Dave is just there for a bummed ride. you both deserve each other and i hope you both do well for your self's. But you sure do have a lot to learned. So Here is the Truth Take all the money and time I spent helping you both out and shove it with out the KY Mike. This is Why you Both are No longer On Team Xtreme loud Audio. We Here will miss the good times but My Team Don't work like This.

brb in about 45 min while I read this //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

jeez TJ why dont you say whats on your mind huh...

burp-o-rly.jpg

ya=you //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

in case some of you find it very difficult to read this WONDERFULLY written story.

F*tard Big mouth
Na just speak the truth. It its fun and games till the ball gets thrown back at ya. Wait im no where's near done yet. there is Still 5 other forums.

This is what we do to people that stab cool people in the back ya want a name for your self come on here to talk **** about me throw the first punch thinking ya look cool well its not im not the one who started this Just remember that but ill be the one to finnish what ya started.

Drama queen making a novel.
you seem to have an awful lot of interest for the NorthEast region, being down there in FL and all... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.