Northeast Region The real deal about Mike Houd & Dave Kasper

CT,DC,DE,MA,MD,NH,NJ,NY,PA,RI,VT,WV
you seem to have an awful lot of interest for the NorthEast region, being down there in FL and all... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
Looks like someone local made a bogus profile for the sake of stirring up crap with TJ. This tool has 9 posts, and all of them were in either this thread or the other TJ and nate thread, and not one of his posts was worth writing.

TJ showed these guys the ropes and did a lot for them. Hosted them at his house on the regular, and even had his kids calling them, "uncle".

I don't know what happened but they do owe TJ a lot of respect.

If you disagree, move on. No need for disrespect on the forums.

TJ sorry about this buddie I know you have always been aces with me......Some people just are so self centered that they dont realize how much others go out of their way to help them get where they are. Dont take it to heart, just remember lots of people dont show their "true colors" and you arent the first to get a raw deal from a "friend" .

No Chris you know what's even funnier is you work for a shop that supposed to be so big in Ct and Ya did not build the box that was in the jeep.

what's funnier then that not only your box but a few others were designed by a former team mate. lol Know that is funny But what is even funnier then all of this is that same guy is building you new set up as well for 2010 and you come on here and act Lol ACT Like you and your team is the ****. I have news for ya you will be in a New league next yr in drag and you are going to get your ass handed to ya hard so be ready these guys don't like **** talkers.

Its funny for 2 yrs your team had no comp cause there was none out there that wanted to compete in Usaci. Usaci likes to call the org the loudest org on the planet well what one is that. funny thing is how i and a few guys explained to ya on how to get louder and ya work in a shop lol I hope your ready for next yr. ya need to beat a 161.2 at a certified event good luck.

TJ sorry about this buddie I know you have always been aces with me......Some people just are so self centered that they dont realize how much others go out of their way to help them get where they are. Dont take it to heart, just remember lots of people dont show their "true colors" and you arent the first to get a raw deal from a "friend" .
Thanks Steve.

I can deal with the **** that happend cause what comes around goes around.

i just feel bad for my lil man he liked them guys. just shitty how todays newbe is o well i did not teach them all the tricks. 2011 is going to be a wake up call for all the **** talkers. it will be cool to come back with deep pockets and a team that is there to help each other the way it should be.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.