Threatcon 2 12" and 15" info

Update for everyone!!!

Threatcon 2 12" woofers are in customs near by and I'm hoping to have them in hand by Monday or Tuesday. My customs agent is supposed to call and give me an update later today. Once in hand, each and every subwoofer will be tested, inspected, registered with serial numbers, and then packed up to be shipped off to customers.

Threatcon 2 15" - Parts have been ordered so production will begin soon. I have ordered 200 15"s 100 in D4 and 100 in D2. I'm getting word of June delivery to have them IN HAND! I just built a new box for the 15" prototype and have a video taken soon. If I can't get it uploaded I will send it to Jason Nelson to get it to you guys.

Thank you all for the ongoing support!!!

--Chris

Chris mentioned on the C2 Audio facebook page as mid to end of June to see a pre-sale.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/groovy.gif.596278eb1b51d07d0b607951ae19b157.gif

I am glad you got them before the weekend. If you need anything you can call me at the Shop 330-953-0331 (mon-Fri 10-6 est) or you can always shoot me a text at 216-802-8860. --Chris

I'm glad many people are enjoying their Threatcon 2 12" woofers. I do have more reviews in the works for all to see. Just waiting for them to get the reviews all written up. I'm also glad to see a good amount of Threatcon 2 videos popping up on YouTube.

Status of Threatcon 2 stock:

Dual 2 ohm --- SOLD OUT!

Dual 4 ohm --- Stock is very low. Approaching single digits.

I ordered another run of Threatcon 2 12"s a couple weeks back and we should see them in hand in roughly 2 months time.

So if you don't want to wait and can use Dual 4's for your application, now would be the time to get them ordered.

15" update:

Parts should be arriving soon and building will begin. We had a couple small last minute changes and I'm pleased with the prototype. I'm looking to start the pre-sale in the next couple of weeks unless something holds us up. I hope everyone is looking forward to the launch of the Threatcon 2 15"!

Thanks for your support!

--Chris

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date