Threatcon 4 12" and 15" info

No 5's. Chris is jumping by 2's so the next will be a Threatcon 6. He just got a parts quote yesterday so it's going to be a while before any pictures, prototype, solid release info comes around.
Dam in his email he said he was gonna release more info yesterday

Dam in his email he said he was gonna release more info yesterday
He hasn't given me any info on the Threatcon 6 other than the parts quote and projected price. Also hasn't said to go and release it yet.... However...the last 7 days has been crazy at his shop. Crazy customers and death in co-workers family so he's been working lots of extended hours. I'm sure he'll get me some info or post it himself in the next week or two.

Hurry up already. I wanna see what these can do on clean power. Lol
I'm still testing the 12" prototype in my ride. It's on an SAZ 2500 right now. I'm hoping to have some videos soon. Work permitting of course.

-Chris

First off, I'm sorry to all of you for not being on here more often....We are in transition of moving local stores among other things and I haven't been able to get on here as much as I'd like to.

Here's the latest on the Threatcon 4 series. We are currently still in the testing prototypes stage and we now have a few prototypes that are being tested. So the Threatcon 4 will be happening, we just haven't made the decision of which woofer we will run with. We still have time to meet the arrival time of early July, so we are taking the time to make sure we are fully satisfied with what we choose. We want to put out the best possible Threatcon 4 we can. And so I don't leave you all hanging here are the photos of the 3 woofers we are testing.

Build House prototype

5jy435.jpg

JF Prototype

bj5wms.jpg

My V2 Prototype

28al47l.jpg

-Chris

Looks very promising, and as long as the cost is low, i am pretty sure it will move like the threatcon 2 sale, we need a mid level price sub with quality and efficiency

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

C2 Audio

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
C2 Audio
Youngstown, OH
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date