to hifonics nay-sayers

hifonics has alot of competitors and if anyone cares to look ( even tho it has been awhile it has never been repeated ) Alexander broke 3 world records in 1 year in 3 dif classes with all Hifonics and crunch...all with the same gear...crunch amps and hifonics subs...

hifonics has alot of competitors and if anyone cares to look ( even tho it has been awhile it has never been repeated ) Alexander broke 3 world records in 1 year in 3 dif classes with all Hifonics and crunch...all with the same gear...crunch amps and hifonics subs...
not impressed

2007 achievements are as follows:

9 World Records

5 US Records

26 State Records

257 1st place trophies

97 2nd place trophies

51 3rd place trophies

oh and here...

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/general-discussion/195722-congratulations-team-maxxsonics.html

they even posted an SQ win... and 6 1st place finishes that were all world records in the classes they won in...

6 1st place wins and all 6 were each a new world record..

not too bad for budget Junk....

and they have only listened to customers and made it better every year since...

I own a pair of sampsons and Always get good power out of them, But somehow they always seem to blow... Go figure, thats the story of my life. Great solid amps for the most part tho
the Sampsons are the only Hifonics amp i would not run sadly... they have a known power issue.. they do not like voltage drops at all...

I own a pair of sampsons and Always get good power out of them, But somehow they always seem to blow... Go figure, thats the story of my life. Great solid amps for the most part tho
hi doug. why werent you at the show in AK this past weekend? also, why is cliff selling all the AQ stuff?

Dustin

Why buy a junk @ss unreliable product when you can spend a little more and have some piece of mind. Maxxsonics is going further downhill every year. Who cares what records they have broken.

also i dont even want to talk about records in any form. everyone has their own classes that they care about. and mine are all non wall classes. basic or no walls. in dbdrag is street classes. Noone really uses the boner amps on this forum to set records. they use the stetsom or soundigital amps to perform because, well they make the big amplifiers especially whenyou can only use ONE AMP PERIOD in street A i beleve,f i remember right they eliminated the option of strapping two amps as 1 amp a few years back. and in street B its the stetsoms and soundigitals again, just two strapped.

i also dont doubt audiopipe stuff. I had a buddy who was with audiopipe and he did nice numbers, but also ran more amplifiers from the AP line then most would of different brands so he didnt drop ohm loads or voltage so they wouldnt blow. from what i understood they worked like a champ, within what theyre rated at. and there was no electrical issue here, it was more of his precaution. he didnt like not being at shows due to blowing things on testing.

and most consumers dont buy equipment to compete in my opinion. MOST PEOPLE ON HERE may have entered an SPL comp, but we arent the whole US population that has purchased car audio.

see this is why I quit posting on this site lol

everyone has an opinion to defend and without hard facts to back it up it remains just an opinion and everyone has 1 it seems....
I thought it was because you got banned? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Why buy a junk @ss unreliable product when you can spend a little more and have some piece of mind. Maxxsonics is going further downhill every year. Who cares what records they have broken.
dont see whats unreliable about my mb quart dsc amps that are still going strong for years

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.