trade 88 crx si with equipment,

Participant count
  • Participant list

loud11
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
oh
4 cyl 5 speed, 88 crx si, used last 10 yrs for spl, what u see is what u get, runs fine , been sitting in the weeds and yard too long, was going to do some spl comps but heath doesnt let me do much anymore, 63 yrs old and not much energy anymore,has 2 12 in special re-se dual 1,4 subs, 2 orion 1200 d amps and 2 strands of zero gauge, i just throwed this in real quick to maybe make a comp.has a pioneer head unit and disc changer,head gasket has been changed, water pump, clutch and pressure plate,i drive this every summer, then i cover it up for the winter, wanted to trade for a nice cruiser bike or nice minivan or suv, 99 or newer, this car is all original no bondo very little rust on one rocker panel...View attachment 26543580View attachment 26543579View attachment 26543578View attachment 26543577

i have a 1994 honda accord that i tend not to use also just sitting in the rocks i have a whole master rebuild kit for the engine that is brand new i just have not been able to come up with the money to put into it for the rebuild kit will be setting the car back down to 0 miles on the engine if you would be intrested or any body else that sees this post

sell it,,, bring the money,i dont work on cars anymore, thats why i want a nice suv or minivan or cycle,,, need to maybe do some traveling before i het much older,

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...