Trailblazer guys help

Participant count
  • Participant list

Lbetts818

CarAudio.com Elite
So I am working on a box for for Sundown e 12 v3s. Well I guess I'm more in the blueprint stage of the build. My question is do any new guys with the trailblazer have a good spot to put G 31 battery somewhere discrete? I have room for the box with the 4 12s but if I do that then I just do not have enough room for my battery back there. How do you guys with small cargo area's fit relatively big systems back there without wall in it?

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

It's a 07 by the way

Id put tge barrety under the rear seat. You can get one small lithium under the seat..
He already owns a battery which is a g31 Duracell... he has a cab1600.1..... he does not need to buy a lithium battery that cost more then his subs and amp combined. God your stupid

He already owns a battery which is a g31 Duracell... he has a cab1600.1..... he does not need to buy a lithium battery that cost more then his subs and amp combined. God your stupid
Sell said battery for 100 buck. Buy a much smaller lithium that cost 120 bucks and is as powerful if not more powerful.

See i have 4500 watts in my car and i dont have issues.

Not to mention the next should ill be doing 150 from the trunk on a daily tune..

So I am working on a box for for Sundown e 12 v3s. Well I guess I'm more in the blueprint stage of the build. My question is do any new guys with the trailblazer have a good spot to put G 31 battery somewhere discrete? I have room for the box with the 4 12s but if I do that then I just do not have enough room for my battery back there. How do you guys with small cargo area's fit relatively big systems back there without wall in it? 

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:43 AM ----------

It's a 07 by the way
Before I did my 6th order wall,I had a 2 15 setup in the cargo area and I mounted 2 g31s in the little cubby spot then built a small false floor to raise the box up alittle

Is this what your trying to find room in?

o5wc4BA.jpg

It does not look like much room is available by building over the wheelwells... 4 12's huh?... seat up of course... IDK

I guess there might be after all... looks similar to my Blazer...

What is in that door in the floor?.. spare?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this what your trying to find room in?

o5wc4BA.jpg

It does not look like much room is available by building over the wheelwells... 4 12's huh?... seat up of course... IDK

I guess there might be after all... looks similar to my Blazer...

What is in that door in the floor?.. spare?
Between wheel wells is like what 42"? And build over them prly get like 48"

That's why it looks different... it's 42"... the Blazer is only 39" between the wheelwells... I knew something was off...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.