Trailblazer guys help

Participant count
  • Participant list
[quote name='Lbetts818']That's not a bad idea at all. And @Papermaker85 why In the **** would insell a 280$ battery for 100$....... nope. Just trying to shove a lot in a little area cleanly[/QUOTE]
No reason to go over the wells.
Im sure you can do 42x18x32

It's 46 between the wells but depth is my issue. 4 12s means box must be at least 25" deep which leaves hardly any room for batt. And 3 amps. Will just build over the wells to get that little extra. And I can't go higher than 24" because I may as well just wall it lol. And not walking for budget subs lol. My max space as if now is 46 w 24t and 25d. Camping for the weekend so will get started next week. I just wasn't sure if someone was like yeah you can put that 2nd pat right here and save tons of room.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif thanks for input guys!!

May have to lay out templates everywhere to be sure of the space you have and what you want out of it. Cardboard....because it's cheap and recycleable. Just an idea for ya man //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Yeah I'm going to really take my time with this. To save on space using a aero. Leaning towards 8 cubes with a 8" aero but worried about port noise. Drivers are only 14mm xmax though....

It's 46 between the wells but depth is my issue. 4 12s means box must be at least 25" deep which leaves hardly any room for batt. And 3 amps. Will just build over the wells to get that little extra. And I can't go higher than 24" because I may as well just wall it lol. And not walking for budget subs lol. My max space as if now is 46 w 24t and 25d. Camping for the weekend so will get started next week. I just wasn't sure if someone was like yeah you can put that 2nd pat right here and save tons of room.... //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif thanks for input guys!!
Id do a simgle 18 in a t line

Subs are already paid for and with being the sole provider for my family so the wife can stay at home with the kid money is a very big factor. No way in HeLL I'm sending my kid to a day care with all the horror stories. Family before car Audio lol

Subs are already paid for and with being the sole provider for my family so the wife can stay at home with the kid money is a very big factor. No way in HeLL I'm sending my kid to a day care with all the horror stories. Family before car Audio lol
First he tells you to spend money on a lithium then he tells you to buy other woofers. He just tells you to do other things then you ask about. He's sooooo dumb.

First he tells you to spend money on a lithium then he tells you to buy other woofers. He just tells you to do other things then you ask about. He's sooooo dumb.
You can't build a decent system. You scrounge up money and buy something decent..

Last edited by a moderator:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.