Treo Subwoofers

which model of Treo sound better than JLw6 in SQ? and can handle 500rms of 1 12?
TE's.

I too have thought about 4 of the 8" SSi's. Have yet to see one and our local dealer isn't ordering any unless someone wants one. I want to see/hear them first.

For now I'm sticking w/my 2 SSi12.22's

I've got 2 of the TSX 12's in my rex (as a temp system till the box is built for my competition setup) and they pound. rated for 500 and i have them on a PA A3000db. good sound quality and put in the spec built sealed box. looking to get rid of soon if anyone wants any. in perfect condition.

I personally have had nothing but BAD experiences with Treo. I use to compete with Treo products until their amps blew up due to defects. I sent 4 amps in and only received 2 back. Treo screwed my team on 2 amps. They lied about a lot of stuff to delay and eventually ignored the situation. It's gotten personal.

Also, a couple of local shops in my area that are authorized dealers have been problems getting warranties with their products. These same authorized Treo dealers are recommending other products because the company is not reliable.

I'd recommend buying, DD, DC Sounds, FI or from other reputable companies. Stay away from Treo.

Tuan

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.