TYpe R's still warm

Lol im not sure if i know what distortion sounds like i really dont feel like blowing up these subs ... but someone i know wants to buy my bxi 1210d for 200 i was like .. ok sure so now i have around 300 ima buy a better stronger amp.. anyone got any idea what be a good amp for these??

I understand that they can take more thats the case with most subs but they do have those rating for a reason. Someone said probably for warranty purposes which is probably correct. If its voiding the warranty its for a reason. they weren't meant to go above what they are supposed to even if they can.

Sick is audioque a good brand or do they get hot and overheat? someon wants to sell me one that is on its way back from a repair shop?

Well i got offers for a Sundown SAE -1200d for 250 or the Audioque 2200d for under 300 im not sure yet. What would you go with? Im thinking Audioque just because if i ever get a new sub that amp can most likely support it..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.