Upgrading Only Tweeters

Yeah if u just have stock the u want to replace and and get component speakers. I'd recommend getting and amp for them also. What gauge wire is ur amp power wire

0ga welding. I'll need help with the component set up cause I'll be lost. I can install the hu & subs & sub amp with my eyes closed but the speakers or a 2 amp setup I've never tried

I've had my eyes on the ID CXS62V.2. Any opinions?

0ga welding. I'll need help with the component set up cause I'll be lost. I can install the hu & subs & sub amp with my eyes closed but the speakers or a 2 amp setup I've never tried
I've had my eyes on the ID CXS62V.2. Any opinions?
This amp for starters. Thats a very cheap route. But will be an improvement over stock. As for speakers. You need to tell me what size you have in your doors. You have a stock location for tweets?

Precision Power PPI S320.4 Sedona Series 320W 4-Channel Amplifier

I don't have to go super cheap. Also I'm not really into sq. I'm a spl person. I'll probably go with an American Bass amp to match my sub amp. & 6.5" speakers up front. Separate place for the tweeters in the doors

I know but if I can't hear the words then I'm backing it down & yea
You said you turned up the gain not turned it down.

What HU do you have? May be limited on number of preamp outputs if you want to run a 4 channel amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.