US Distributor needed!

OnYrMrk
10+ year member

Superstition is bad luck
Moore, Ok
Greetings,

PHD is looking for new distributors. They will be at CES in Las Vegas this January 9th through the 12th, 2018. I will be there setting up their meetings.

If you or someone you know would be interested in meeting with the CEO of PHD about a distributorship, please contact me at onyrmrk67@gmail.com. I will be setting up the meetings for them throughout the week at CES.

If you need to contact me, PM me for my personal cell number.

Thanks,

Joe R. Wallis

Wallis Marketing.

Thank you Aaron. I have replied to your email. If you can make CES, would love to set up a meeting with the executives at PHD.

Thank you Aaron. I have replied to your email. If you can make CES, would love to set up a meeting with the executives at PHD.
From a business owners perspective. Even if someone from SSA can't make it to CES it would be a bad business decision to overlook ssa as your official distributor. I don't know anything about the owners but I do know they have a rock solid reputation throughout the car audio community. Just a business owners 2 cents on the matter.

Thanks for grabbing the email. Sadly, we are not able to make CES this year.

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

From a business owners perspective. Even if someone from SSA can't make it to CES it would be a bad business decision to overlook ssa as your official distributor. I don't know anything about the owners but I do know they have a rock solid reputation throughout the car audio community. Just a business owners 2 cents on the matter.
Wow, that is awesome, thank you.

Good point. I can understand that. SSA is not out of the discussion at all.

Looking to do more discussions via email as this is considered business and is not good for public viewing.

Looking to do more discussions via email as this is considered business and is not good for public viewing.
I agree, I think you did yourself a little bit of a service by posting this publicly. You got to hear exactly who the community would trust and buy from. When you have a list of potential distributors I would ask the community who they would be most comfortable dealing with. I can tell you from first and second hand experience who the community would not likely deal with. Or, pick a few people active in the community and ask them via pm. I have had the wrong people represent my business in the past and I can tell you that I lost customers from them not wanting to deal with the people trying to sell my services.

Excellent points Gary. If you don't mind, I would like to pm you later with some thoughts and questions as to help this go smoother. I currently have two distributors that I am sure are well respected in the Audio community. We are working to get meetings set up at CES.

Thanks again for your insight Gary!

FYI...

I will be at CES this next week holding meetings with the CEO of PHD/ATI for anyone who wants to become a US Distributor, Mexico Distributor, Canadian Distributor, or North American Distributor.

Message me here or email me at onyrmrk67@gmail.com to get my cell number to set up a meeting.

Thank you in advance!

Joe Wallis

North American Marketing Representative for PHD/ATI

PHD and ATI have their interim websites on Facebook here:

PHD Audiophile Sounds Systems: https://www.facebook.com/phd.audiophile/

ATI - Alta Tecnologia Italiana: https://www.facebook.com/ATI-Alta-Tecnologia-Italiana-179067589295920/

Please visit them. The new PHD website will be completed very soon. ATI's will soon follow.

UPDATE: The new North American Distributor for PHD Audiophile is finalizing paperwork and their initial order. Should be revealing in the next month or so. Could be sooner. Stay tuned.

PHD distributor is CVD Audio. The initial shipment will be there in August. In the mean time check out here for updates. Currently CVD Audio does not have any equipment available in the USA until August. I will keep everyone posted as this progresses. Thanks.

PHD distributor is CVD Audio. The initial shipment will be there in August. In the mean time check out here for updates. Currently CVD Audio does not have any equipment available in the USA until August. I will keep everyone posted as this progresses. Thanks.
Got a link to CVD?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

OnYrMrk

10+ year member
Superstition is bad luck
OnYrMrk
Moore, Ok
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date